â€œHeight does not matterâ€ is proven true by an odd couple. Joel is tall but was smitten by the charms of midget Charita whom he married and sired aÂ normal-sized daughter.
â€œLove comes from the most unexpected places (and gender)â€ tells the story ofÂ gay man Arzel and gay woman Rose. Find out how the mockery of people around them never hindered their union nor tarnished their love for each other.Â Who wears the pants and who wears the skirt?Â Stay tuned on the program to find out.
â€œI love Daddyâ€ need not be spoken especially if a son idolizes his father immensely.Â Wherever father and son go they don identical clothes and even accessories.
â€œLove me love my petâ€ is a saying that any animal loverâ€™s sweetheart or mate must take note and ponder.Â Childless couples deem their pets as the children they are deprived of.Â Single boys and girls treat the cuddly animals as playmates, best friends and loyal companions.
â€œThe greatest love of allâ€ pertains to loving yourself.Â â€œIf you love yourself you must maintain a healthy body and one example is taking MX3 capsule and drinking MX3 tea and coffee. This health supplement is extracted from the wonder fruit Garcenia Mangostana,â€ avers Gandang Ricky Reyes Todo Na Toh host-producer Ricky Reyes.
Readers of this story also viewed:
- Christian Bautista excited about acting
- ‘The Voice’ and the Stars
- Transform yourselves to Man of Steel
- Kapamilya, DZMM Journalism Awards
- NBA Finals on BTV, NBA Premium TV
- In Urban Luzon, Mega Manila Kapuso rules ratings
- Rex Smith in ‘Simply Jesse Concert’
- Eula Caballero turns 18
- Binibining Pilipinas shines in JAG Origins
- DJ Ravin’ to mesmerize Buddha Bar guests