â€œWeâ€™re very excited to bring Wowowillie to every household because this is TV5â€™s first daily noontime variety show. The management feels that the Network is ready to field Wowowillie in the noontime slot in our mission to provide more options to our daytime viewers,â€ said Perci Intalan, TV5â€™s First Vice President for Creative and Entertainment Production.
The upcoming daily noontime show will introduce new segment formats that will bring fun and excitement to daytime in its new home, the Wowowillie Theater along Quezon Avenue that can house 1,100 guests.
Readers of this story also viewed:
- Carla Abellana stars in unusual love triangle
- 5 years of GMA Life TV
- Party is over for Party Pilipinas
- Ma. Clara New Generation Search in Padis Point
- World class rockers in Circuit Fest 2013
- Soulful summer nights
- America picks soul singer as ‘American Idol’
- Angelika’s revelation
- Great Migrations on Sunday
- Three new cartoon series set to air this week on GMA